Are you interested in a career in diving as
Are you a PADI STAFF INSTRUCTOR, MASTER INSTRUCTOR OR COURSE DIRECTOR with experience in running an IDC, an Inland Dive Centre and a PADI Materials and equipment wholesale business? Love the challenge of being a pioneer who brings diving to a whole nation? Ready to come help grow a new PADI 5 STAR IDC Centre with ambitious plans?
Planet Scuba India is looking for you.
Here’s an opportunity for a PADI Pro to be among pioneers to teach India Scuba Diving, right in the heart of the Andaman Islands – Port Blair.
Planet Scuba India www.planetscubaindia.com (site being re-built to reflect its new interests) is the country’s first inland dive school, the first 5 Star Dive Centre and now its first 5-star IDC. We have expanded into the Andaman Islands, probably the last major chain of islands that remain unexplored in this world. We need a PADI professional with minimum STAFF INSTRUCTOR qualifications who is business savvy, can deal with selling to dive centres, hands on as a manager at the IDC Centre, can lead an ambitious diversification program within the realm of scuba diving and related water sports and is keen on exploring for new dive sites. Her/his responsibilities will include:
- Set targets for the entire company and push team to achieve them, like a Chief Operating Officer or General Manager
- Oversee management of Inland Dive Centre at Bangalore
- Providing leadership and management to successfully grow a Professional level and recreational level scuba diving training, Dive Equipment Wholesale and Retail business as well as new verticals such as Liveaboards and other related businesses.
- Marketing to specially identified target groups of customers and deal with new and existing customers.
- Undertake promotional events to sustain the Andamans and the country’s interest in diving
- Promote a Dive tourism and Professional Level Training business across the world to maximise business opportunities for Planet Scuba India.
- Manage the team for exploring new dive sites, organizing dive excursions in one of the most exclusive diving environment yet to be discovered.
For further information, please contact Stanley Berlin, Director, on +91-9980624400 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, Managing Director Madhava Reddy at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
PADI Instructor and Manager
Planet Scuba India needs a Manager-Instructor for its dive centre, NETRANI DIVING, on the west coast of India, at Murudeshwar, Karnataka State
Candidates should have following Skills and Qualifications:
• PADI OWSI and above having completed at least 100 certifications
• Should be able to manage a dive centre independently.
• Should have experience in:
o Dive Center Management
o Overseeing sales and marketing effort needed to bring in customers to this new dive centre
o Selling Dive Courses and Equipment
o Driving dive team to create an unforgettable experience for every single customer
o Handling and Maintaining Dive Equipment, Boat and Compressors in Good Condition.
• Good English Oral and Written Communication Skills, Computer and Leadership Skills.
Interested Candidate who can join immediately may send resumes with photograph to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention in the Subject Area – Position applied for, Name, Country, Age, Dive Qualification. For eg Sub: Instructor, Allen, Australia, 38, OWSI. For Company Info: www.planetscubaindia.com
Online Marketing and PR
As “Manager – Online Marketing and PR” you will be responsible for the following:
1. All online communication and Public Relations
2. Working with the Sales Team to help them achieve sales targets.
3. Initial targets for the sales team have already been set for the year 2011-12 and are binding. Your targets will be set on an ongoing basis by the VP and MD based on what can help achieve the sales targets and required long-term image in the public mind
4. You will set a budget for the company’s PR and Marketing plan, each year.
5. If the probation period is successful, you will give a commitment of at least three years.
6. Online Customer Delivery and Satisfaction
7. Design and implement marketing and PR strategies for all existing and new businesses.
8. Direct all online marketing efforts and be responsible for publication of Newsletter
9. Acquire long-term associations with various online target groups and develop an online sales strategy along with the VP
10. Advise on broad business direction and be prepared for review of your operations on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, as required.
11. Maintain databases of all information relating to your charge.
12. Build a team for marketing, but provide financial and business justification for new hirings.
13. Develop viable marketing collateral and news flow to customers and public at large
1. During probation, you are advised to observe and formulate a plan according to which you will find it convenient to function subsequently.
2. After the successful completion of the trial period, you will have all the authority required to make decisions on all aspects of the operations with regard to your areas
3. You can demand all information required to help you achieve your targets.
You will state all required pre-conditions in writing to the CEO for enabling you to carry out your responsibilities listed above within the first week of employment and before the beginning of each financial year thereafter.